Monday, April 02, 2007

Our New Blog



Well I wanted to join most of our friends and get a blog!!! I am very technically challenged so it may take several tutorial sessions from Mary Kathryn to get it right!

This is a picture of Eugene and I doing what he loves best!!! Triathlon...I have a feeling most of this blog will be dedicated to his love for the sport...

Happy reading!

3 comments:

Renee Guest said...

yay! Welcome to the blog world! That is the most adorable picture. You are the ultimate triathlete's wife!

The Segrest Family said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -
and i will help you anytime!!! we will start with a typing lesson: it is mary kaTHERINE, not kaTHRYN. i know you know that, just messing with the virgin blogger. =)

The O'Donnells said...

my apologies for the misspelling!!! if i had any idea how to edit this thing i would fix it :) can't wait to be tutored!!!