Hi... I say your blog through Mary Katherine's! When I saw the name of your blog, I had to check it out. I am married to a Eugene as well. Is such a common name these days! :) You will have to check out our blog sometime.
Yes, there are not many Eugene's under 90 these days! :) You would fall out of your chair if I told you his full name. As for what I do, I am a marketing director. Eugene farms. Congrats on graduating from law school!! What about your Eugene? What does he do?
2 comments:
Hi... I say your blog through Mary Katherine's! When I saw the name of your blog, I had to check it out. I am married to a Eugene as well. Is such a common name these days! :) You will have to check out our blog sometime.
www.thepughfamily.blogspot.com
Yes, there are not many Eugene's under 90 these days! :) You would fall out of your chair if I told you his full name. As for what I do, I am a marketing director. Eugene farms. Congrats on graduating from law school!! What about your Eugene? What does he do?
Post a Comment