Wow! The first day of the rest of your life...... I really hope that you love it. Call me as soon as you get back - or better yet - on your way back!!!! We will be praying for you!
I better hear from you soon after you get back. I haven't talked to you in a while. I will be praying that ya'll have a great feeling about the new city while you're there. Have Fun! ~Anna
3 comments:
Wow! The first day of the rest of your life...... I really hope that you love it. Call me as soon as you get back - or better yet - on your way back!!!! We will be praying for you!
Yeah!!! Keep us posted. If you run into the previous bachelorette Trista and Ryan, you can high five them too. They were by far my faves!
I better hear from you soon after you get back. I haven't talked to you in a while. I will be praying that ya'll have a great feeling about the new city while you're there. Have Fun! ~Anna
Post a Comment