Adelle had her sweet baby girl on Eugene's birthday!! He couldn't be happier to share it with the cutest little thing! We love you Ella...can't wait to watch you grow!
Jen. what the heck? I haven't talked to you in forever. I loved seeing what you have been up to. What, you're moving to Colorado? I never would of thought you would leave the south and I would leave the country? Isn't God hilarious!!!!!! I will never forget our brief time when we both dropped out of college, and now you are a lawyer!! Call me
3 comments:
She is so pretty!!!
Happy Birthday Little Buddy!!!!
love you!!
Jen.
what the heck? I haven't talked to you in forever. I loved seeing what you have been up to. What, you're moving to Colorado? I never would of thought you would leave the south and I would leave the country? Isn't God hilarious!!!!!! I will never forget our brief time when we both dropped out of college, and now you are a lawyer!! Call me
Post a Comment