Monday, March 31, 2008

GO TIGERS GO!


When it comes to football season there is no room in the O'Donnell house for any other team than the Alabama Crimson Tide...I married into the mayhem that is Alabama football. Eugene, however, married into a tried and true Memphis family. Both my parents are alumni and are die hard Memphis fans. This, at times, is easier than others. I spent several rainy days in the Liberty Bowl stadium watching Memphis football...many of you know that is a waste of time...but my Daddy has stuck by them. There are basketball seasons that make them a lot easier to cheer for...this is one of them!!! The Tigers have finally made it to the final four and they looked awesome this weekend! Can't wait to see what next weekend holds...

And to answer the questions of whether we are just now Tiger fans or not...I ate white, blue and grey angel food ice cream when Larry Finch was the coach...die hard I tell you...die hard! These are the days when it pays off :)(This picture is from the commercial appeal...hope you can do that!)

2 comments:

embc said...

i don't know if you did this or not, but i can remember having basketball "homework" in elementary school and watching the tigers to get pointers. i think our coach wanted us to see a team play basketball without all the jump balls. :)GO TIGERS GO!

Renee Guest said...

you are tagged.
check my blog