Monday, March 17, 2008
SERIOUSLY?!?!?
Well unfortunately I will not be able to share any more pictures of our cross country trek...yesterday...we were robbed! Eugene's car was broken into in downtown Denver while we ate lunch. Praise God all they got was his work computer...we had all our luggage, our camera, both blackberries and my purse in the car! God certainly protected us!! However, ALL our pictures were on that computer...so no more cross country pics...poo! We are thankful for the protection yesterday and are still praying for direction...we wait...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are being so "strong" and "patient"...we are proud of you...hang in there and hopefully God will show you direction real soon. You know, maybe He wants you to just stay here and by the house next door! Just giving you a hard time...we know He will guide you exactly where you need to go.
I can't believe that happened to you guys! Thank goodness all they wanted was the computer!
I look forward to seeing you guys very soon!
xxamanda
Post a Comment