
Eugene is on his way home as we speak...we have been separated for three weeks which I would absolutely not recommend to anyone! We are headed to Boston on Friday for the marathon and are very excited about the race and especially getting some much needed time together. We have no idea what our next step is or what the next few months hold...we shall see...
5 comments:
I am so glad ya'll are about to be reunited. Have fun in Boston. Let us know how it goes!
yay for the marathon. hope it goes wonderfully. let me know if you need any boston recommendations while you are in town. looks like the weather is going to be fairly nice.
Hey,
I just wanted to let you know that I feel your pain. I don't know if you remember me from MC...I was Stacy Slone's roommate. a/w We are moving to Tupelo. My husband has been gone for 4 weeks now but comes home on the weekends. I am at home with our 12 month old until we either sale the house or I find a job. a/w Just wanted you to know you are not the only one missing your man. : ) Good luck with your job hunt and I hope y'all have a great time together in Boston.
Yeah for the buddies being back together! Can't wait to see you guys again. Matt, Mandi, and Anna Lauren
P.S. Whoever took that picture is a mighy fine photographer!!!!!
awwhhh... this makes me so happy!!
Good luck in Boston Eugene!
We are ready for you both to be back here for good!
Hang in there Jen! love you both!
Post a Comment