Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Austin 70.3

This past weekend we went to Austin for a half ironman. We had a great time and LOVE Austin, TX! We WILL be back!! Eugene did really well...exactly what he wanted to do. His goal was to break 5 hours and he did 4:59...way to go Baby! Sadly I must report that we didn't take a single picture...this should show you how much fun we had...we were too busy enjoying ourselves to worry about much else. I will say it was a much needed time away for us both. It was nice to forget our temporary troubles and enjoy being together doing what we love most...triathlon and eating!!!! Since I have no pictures...I leave you with an oldy...for Renee's sake I can't leave the spandex off the blog for too long :) And I assure you any pictures I would have from the actual race would look very similar...

1 comment:

Lee said...

we love austin, also! did you happen to checkout the whole foods market? their landmark store shames all the others.