Friday, November 21, 2008

A place to call home...

I have been a little hesistant to tell too many people for fear that something would fall through but it looks as though we will close on our first house on Tuesday. This is VERY exciting for us! Obviously we are excited because we'll have something that is "ours" and it's an investment...blah blah blah. But it is also exciting because it's some stability. These first three years of our marriage have been crazy...between the bar and moving and not moving etc. God has been so faithful and we have come full circle and are so thankful for two jobs and now the blessing of being able to buy a home. I have been stressed beyond belief because I want everything to be "perfect" but am learning to chill out and enjoy it. We are going to make a few "small" improvements so I will posts some pictures along the way. God has been good to us...I cannot wait to make some new memories in this new phase of our lives!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

What fun news! I hope it all goes well. Can't wait to see pictures.

Lee said...

that's excellent! looking forward to some pics.

Christie said...

Yeah! How exciting! Can't wait to see it! Hope ya'll had a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Brad, Steph and Wes said...

Wonderful NEWS! :) Ya'll finally can have the stability and peace of being not only DINKS but also in the SAME state! how awesome for ya'll! Now I need to get on the job-finding bandwagon and everyone will be happy :)