Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Preview...
I'll post more pictures later but first...we "met" Matt Damon!!!! We were driving back to our hotel the last day and driving down sunset we saw what looked like a film crew. We parked at our new favorite bakery and walked down to check it out. I stopped and asked the security guard what they were filming and he told me Entourage. I thought that was so cool (for some reason...mainly I think because I was expecting that it was going to be an AT&T commercial or something...) so I proceed to say "Hey Eugene Hey Eugene they're filming Entourage..." and he wouldn't respond. All he kept saying was "There's Matt Damon, hey it's Matt Damon..." obviously this was not registering to me until he was two feet from my face and Eugene yelled "It's Matt Damon!!!" and I made eye contact with him and said "Shut up!" Yes right in his face. Then he smirked and said "How's it going" I began to fumble with my camera and the director said "hey you two you're in our shot...you need to keep moving" So I looked at an extra and said "This is NOT how I want to make my television debut"...they didn't seem amused...hmmm obviously no sense of humor. We stayed for about an hour and watched them film the same scene over and over. Matt was so nice to everyone on the set and just seemed so normal. He went up a few notches in both our books. We also talked to Kevin Dillon (Matt Dillon's bro and star of Entourage). He actually engaged us and couldn't have been nicer himself. I have a pic of him that I will post with the rest of the pictures but for now here's Matt...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
entourage is one of my favorite shows! so fun that you saw them filming and with matt damon!! i'm jealous.
Wow!!! I'm so impressed!
oh
my
gosh
i
love
matt
damon.
i can hear you saying 'shut up!' right now! that is awesome
I can picture the whole thing unfolding!!! Love it!!!
Awesome! The closest i got to an experience like that was with Helen Hunt and Lindsey Lohan...but they were so far away, it just wasn't quite as exciting.
jealousy. jealousy is rising in my heart.
i'm obsessed with bourne.
oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!! that is so awesome! and just to let you know... i laughed out loud about your television debut! that is so cool!
Post a Comment