Monday, July 30, 2007

Brodie's wedding

As huge Alabama fans we were excited to get the opportunity to go to Brodie Croyle's wedding. I work with Brodie's new mother in law so it was especially fun for me to get to hang out with my co-workers outside of the office.




Here I am with the "girls" from my office. Far right Alaine, middle Kim (mother of the bride), Stacey and myself. I love the people I work with!!!



The happy couple!



Here we are with current Alabama receiver D.J.Hall...Eugene was in heaven!!!

5 comments:

Stacey said...

I bet the wedding was beautiful! I did volunteer work with the Croyle family at their ranch when I was in the sorority...such a nice family!
By the way, Josh and Mary John live in Germantown now- no more spin class for them!

The Segrest Family said...

y'all were so cute that night!

Anonymous said...

I have that dress. It looks great on you! Glad you had fun at the wedding!

The Hutton Family said...

You look great, Jennifer! I am so excited to hear from you. I will check in frequently. By the way, congratulations on graduating!

Emily

Renee Guest said...

how fun!!!! You look gorgeous.