Monday, July 23, 2007
Hmmm...
Well I'm posting mainly because I haven't in so long and all the last few posts seem to be of my husband in his unitard. I need to post pics from my first 10K...woohoo! and Eugene's final triathlon of the season but don't have the pictures with me at work so that will come soon! God has been good these last few weeks and given Eugene and I a joy and peace that cannot be understood. This is not to say that we haven't had our frustrating moments but God is going to use this whole thing with the bar and Eugene's search for his future for his glory! He reminded us both last week that there may not be a tangible "why" that we will have answered anytime soon or even in this lifetime but we were reminded of the eternal "why"...God wants us to continually run to him and seek him for our refuge and joy and as long as we're doing that we're right where we need to be! To watch my sweet husband grow in this has been both a joy and a struggle for with growth always comes growing pains. God is good and we are learning! For now we're holding tight and learning patience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Very well put! I am proud of you both. You are amazing people and an amazing couple. Love you both!!
Jennifer,
this is so random, but i ust saw your post on Katie and Shae HInson's blog--i went to college with them. I then realized after looking at your blog that i totally know you. haven't seen you since high school, i don't think!
wow. time flies. it looks like life is good for you and your family. i am new to the blogging world, but love that i can reconnect with old friends through blogging.
best,
whitney (burrough) akin
bless y'all!
Love you and still praying for you!!!
Post a Comment