Friday, September 07, 2007

Colorado

Well we're back and exhausted but had a wonderful trip. We were able to see so many different parts of the Denver area and really feel like we've narrowed down to at least a few suburbs that we like/can afford. I will post more pictures later...mostly of the view...it's beautiful out there! I really feel like it is somewhere we can live and be happy and have an adventure together. It's hard to go somewhere for a weekend and ask yourself "can I live here?" but I feel like we answered that question. It's going to be so hard to leave Jackson I can't even imagine it and I'm still just really not thinking about it but I will certainly say we are going to enjoy it. Please continue to pray as we transition through this move. Eugene and I really felt a peace while we were there and really even felt closer together. I can already see how this is really going to bring us even closer to each other and to God in the process. It's exciting and scary!

3 comments:

Whitney Akin said...

wow! what an encouraging time it sounds like you had. moving is such a lofty thing and harder than a lot of people know or understand. i am so proud of you for taking God up on being Big enough to work this out for you guys. He will do it and do it better than you imagined. keep us posted. so excited for you both!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had a good time there! You said at the beginning that you knew God would show you the way and look, He has! I am so excited for you. Now is the time to move off and do something fun and adventurous. Take Whitney's advice. She knows first hand!

J Yates said...

I'm sure the move is a little scary, while exciting at the same time. Even though this past year of living overseas has been really hard, it's been incredible for my marriage. You can always move back home, but if you are never willing to go out on a ledge with God, you'd be missing out on so much of what He wants to show you...in Himself, yourself and each other.