
I stole this pic from Stacy Seago's blog. The Seago's little girl Mary Grace loves her some Eugene and loves loving on him. He's not always really sure what to do with kids but the small group children are allowing him to ease into it :) We're in the practicing stages...we will be practicing for a LOOOOONG time!
1 comment:
This is such a cute picture! We are looking forward to meeting you in person sometime soon. I think we missed your initial visit over Labor Day but we'd love to meet you on your next trip out here or after the move. If you still have our contact information, shoot us an email or give us a call when you know you'll be out this direction. I think I misplaced the information Sha gave me - so I might have to follow up with Sha again to get your info again.
Thanks for the comment on Rockies mania. It's been really fun. Will you guys be out here in time for some of the World Series games?
Post a Comment