
Eugene qualified for the 2008 Boston Marathon this weekend at the Louisville Marathon. He completed it in 3:10:19 and the qualifying time must be 3:10:59. We're so excited and I couldn't be more proud! He worked so hard to get there!!! Congrats Baby!
7 comments:
Boston huh? That's big time!!!
Let's get together....give me the deets when you know them!
Way to go Eugene!
Wow, that is impressive. I would literally pass out if I had to run a mile right now. Good for him. You should be proud!
That blows my mind that it is even physically possible to run 26. something miles in 3 hours. Way to go Eugene!! We are so proud of you!!!
so Jen- I will have to tell you about the best store to go to in Boston! :)
go eugene!! we are so proud!! i cannot even imagine doing that! and boston..how fun!
awesome machine
That completely amazes me! I get tired DRIVING that far. No kidding!
Post a Comment