Thursday, January 03, 2008

Broomfield, CO

We found both of the houses in Broomfield about 20 minutes from Downtown Boulder and 20 minutes from Downtown Denver. GREAT location!

House #1(These pictures were through a window so they're not the best)




House #2



4 comments:

Stacey said...

They are both such nice homes! I'll be praying that things fall into place for ya'll. Are you ready for all of that snow!?

The Segrest Family said...

these are awesome! im jealous of the snow!

jeremy, adelle, and ella said...

so glad you found houses you liked!! i can't wait to hear all about your trip! both of the houses look like they have great personality! so neat that the realtors are triathletes too!

Renee Guest said...

oh my goodness - it seems so real now! Have you decided on one? they are both so cute!!
Of course your realtor would be a triathlete!!!!!!!!!! You also need to find a triathlete banker, a triathlete doctor and dentist. I saw the perfect tri baby t-shirt for the future O'Donnell baby!! I said 'Look Tal - I should get this for Jennifer'