Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Success

Well we are back from Colorado and had a successful house hunting trip. We found two houses that we LOVE!!! They are both older homes that have been completely gutted and redone and have a lot of character. We went to dinner with our realtor and her husband (Michael and Amanda Lovato) on Friday night and loved getting to know them. Eugene had met with them one other time and I had talked to Amanda ALOT over email mainly to express our picky I am :) Both Amanda and Michael are also professional triathletes so you can imagine how happy Eugene is to have them as our realtors! And I am ever so happy because I really like them AND Amanda found us two WONDERFUL houses. We then met up again on Sunday and looked at five houses...two of which became our favorites! We are now praying that all will come into place with my job before they are off the market! God is in control...we are learning! I will post pictures soon.

1 comment:

Laurin said...

How wonderful! And very exciting too :).