Wednesday, December 26, 2007

On the road again...

Well now that we have made the rounds for Christmas (very fun I might add!) we are headed to Denver for this weekend and new years. Eugene is in Vegas right now and we'll meet in Denver tomorrow (Thurs) night and we will check out the city yet again. I will house hunt while Eugene works on Saturday and Sunday and then we will look together the rest of the time. Still no word on my job but we're just praying. I still have a strange peace...whether that means that this is THE job or not I don't know but God has granted me peace for today and I will take it! Hopefully we'll have plenty of pictures to post when we get back...looks like it's snowy and COLD...guess I'd better get used to it!

1 comment:

Renee Guest said...

I am missing you!!! Have a great time in CO. for New Years! love you!