Friday, December 14, 2007

St. Jude Half Marathon

Well I'm a little late with this post but better late than never! I did the St. Jude Half Marathon in Memphis on December first with my running partners Matt and Mandi and had a great time. It was a wonderful experience and I really look forward to doing it again. Everything came together really well and I had a great day...not the fastest time in the books but we had a great time doing it! One of the highlights was that Matt would read a laffy taffy joke every mile marker...really made the race fun! It was a lot of time training for it and some not so fun long runs but I would highly recommend it!









...makes it all worth it!

4 comments:

Laurin said...

Jennifer, you are so good! Great job!

jeremy, adelle, and ella said...

yeah!! we are so proud!!! we love you!!

Renee Guest said...

go little buddy!! so proud of you!!! Wish I could have been with you ( not during the run... just eating the pizza)

Anonymous said...

I am very impressed. If I tried to run any sort of long distance I really think I would pass out. Keep up the good work for all of us!