Here are the pictures from the 15K I did a couple of weeks ago with my running buddies Matt and Mandy. The Memphis Half Marathon that we have been training for is this weekend...woohoo! There is only one picture of us actually running because I look like I'm dying in the rest of the pictures...there's no need for you to see that!
once again...i am so proud!! never thought you would turn into one of those serious runner people (o: always hoped i would!! we'll see! we love you. us girls need to go to lunch again soon!!
Hey Girl! It was incredible to get to see you and your hubby today!!! What a sweet blessing of the Lord to allow such a wonderful reunion. I will be checking in on you now as I have this site to come to - thank you for sharing. You can click on the blue Rene in this comment to find our blogspot - follow it down to the bottom and click on Fabulous Family Fun. We are obnoxious Grandparents but we don't really apologize for it. (=
3 comments:
once again...i am so proud!! never thought you would turn into one of those serious runner people (o: always hoped i would!! we'll see! we love you. us girls need to go to lunch again soon!!
so little buddy go!!! Will be thinking about you on Saturday!! so proud of all of your hard work. Sorry that I'm a slacker and backed out.
Hey Girl! It was incredible to get to see you and your hubby today!!! What a sweet blessing of the Lord to allow such a wonderful reunion. I will be checking in on you now as I have this site to come to - thank you for sharing.
You can click on the blue Rene in this comment to find our blogspot - follow it down to the bottom and click on Fabulous Family Fun. We are obnoxious Grandparents but we don't really apologize for it.
(=
Post a Comment