Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Rich and Skinny
No! I am neither of these things however I just purchased a pair of jeans bearing this name. Typically my clothing purchases are not blogworthy...although I do get rather excited about them...I figure I might be the only one...however these are certainly of the blogworthy category! They are great!!! I paid entirely too much for them and they probably weren't worth it to most people but to me...they were! The inside of the waist band is leopard print silk (maybe not silk per se but some sort of silk like fabric that makes them feel wonderful!) and hello! the name is rich and skinny...how could you not love them! Just wanted to share with those of you who might have an obsession with overpriced jeans like I do...check them out!! I had to go up a size but they fit great and I LOVE them!!! Just had to share...oh! and I'll let you know if they make me rich and skinny :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love a great pair of jeans! The silk leopard inside sounds great! Do let me know if they make you rich. You're already skinny!
i love rich and skinny! good purchase and you will enjoy them for a long time!
I love these jeans! In fact, I asked for another pair for Christmas. I can justify the price because of the way that they fit. Actually, Jason says that I am way too good at justifying the price of anything! I bet you look too cute in them.
where you do you find these rich and skinny jeans?? you know i'm going to have to check these out. especially if it really works :)
Ooh I have never tried them but I definately will once I am not pregnant! I too have an obsession with designer jeans.
Post a Comment