I have shared this with some of you but wanted to let all of you know what God has provided for us. I have become more and more at peace with this move over the last few weeks and God continued to grow that peace last week. I had called the department at the District Court of Colorado that is the same as what I do here. I talked with them a little and knew before I called that they were understaffed but did not have any listed positions. Well the lady I had talked to emailed me last Wednesday to tell me that there was an official position and where to apply. A position in Colorado...doing exactly what I do here! God is great! The job is by no means already mine but wow what a confirmation that we are doing what God wants us to do! The job that I have is very coveted and therefore these types of positions do not open up very often. I was so sad at the prospect of having to be a "regular" attorney mostly because I know I would be horrible at it. Keep us in your prayers and the Judges that make the decisions over the next couple of weeks. The job posting closes next Friday and I hope to hear something after that. God is good and answers prayer! Whenever I doubt that he reminds me of his faithfulness! Like I said the job is by no means already mine but I feel whatever the outcome is that God has used this to confirm in me that he is faithful and is all over us and this move.
2 Timothy 2:13
"if we are faithless, he will remain faithful, for he cannot disown himself."
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How faithful and good He is, Jennifer! What wonderful truth! Look forward to hearing how everything works out...
keep us posted. can't wait to see how this all unfolds for you...
What a great opportunity! We will be praying.
WOW!! Keep us posted! We'll be praying!
Post a Comment