Thursday, May 08, 2008
The San Francisco treat...
I'm sooooo excited! Eugene is going to Davis, California for work in a week and I was so jealous when we found out all the great cities that will be very close. Well after some research and discovering that he will be there for Memorial Day weeeknd...we wrangled (after much pleading on Eugene's part...they're stingy with those holiday weekend tickets!) a frequent flyer mile ticket and I'm going to San Fran for the weekend. I. CAN'T. WAIT. I've wanted to go forever but there are so many other places on our list that I figured that we wouldn't be going anytime soon. Being married to a traveling salesman (though it stinks at times) has its advantages!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah! How fun! I would love to go to San Fran. I went to San Diego once and it was great! We will be at the beach that weekend!
super fun!
Post a Comment