We got GREAT news this morning! Eugene is moving to the territory that includes Mississippi...soooooo...the job search is over for both of us...we can settle down and move on with our lives! Next stop...buy a house!
God has brought us down this road for a reason and we know that. We have seen shades of his purpose over the last few months and I'm sure that he will continue to reveal many "lessons" to us. He deserves TOTAL glory for this! We would have never made it through this time without Him and continue to seek His face for His purpose in our lives. It's been a tough several months but God has taught Eugene and I to lean on Him in a way that neither of us ever have before. He's grown our marriage and our relationship with Him in a way that I am ever grateful for. God is so good and we are so undeserving of his grace. His timing is perfect...we have learned that for sure!
Friday, May 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry you guys won't be out here in CO. Was looking forward to seeing you out here. But I am happy for you in that you are where God wants you to be. Keep in touch. Gary A.
awesome! so excited! happy dance! congratulations! i'm looking forward to many more LOCAL escapades! woohoo! so now we can have more game night rematches, right?
Post a Comment