Monday, June 02, 2008

Don't give up!



Please don't give up on us...we will update this thing soon...we have pictures from San Fran and will have pictures from Vancouver. But here is a pic of us from Saturday as the finish line "announcers" at the triathlon in Madison. Then the second picture is of our "photo shoot" last night with Matt and Mandi. Eugene needed some pictures in his world championship uniform for some different things...you can imagine the stares we got at the resevoir :)

7 comments:

jeremy, adelle, and ella said...

i bet ya'll did get some stares! they were probably just wondering who that famous guy is!! can't wait to see pics from the trips

Brad, Steph and Wes said...

Aw, I bet ya'll made great announcers ;) and photo shoots are always fun! ...I see you are already friends with some other Smiths.. How do we make friends so I can have a link to your page?

Anonymous said...

Good Luck in Canada

Craig Finnestad said...

Hey Eugene,

I like the uniform. Do your best in Canada. We're pulling for you in Nebraska.

Craig

Stacey Hays said...

Jennifer,
I'm so glad I found your blog. Its such a good way to keep up with friends!

Stacey Hays

Christie said...

Still waiting on those pics from San Fran!

Renee Guest said...

i am missing you. are you sure you haven't moved to Colorado and forgot to tell me. where have you been?