Monday, June 16, 2008

California dreamin'...

Our time in San Fran was wonderful! It was a great city and absolutely beautiful and oh so clean! Here's just a few pics...



We spent one day in Napa and Sonoma and had a wonderful time...I would highly recommend it...even if you don't do a tour...it's just beautiful!

Need I say more...

At "Julia's Kitchen" at Copia...yeah...it's THAT Julia.

While at Copia a girl approached us and asked us if we had a few minutes...then proceeds to ask us to be in a promo for a reality show...it was awesome! I asked if we won a million dollars...all you win is your own wine...oh well...at least I asked.

6 comments:

Renee Guest said...

love this post!
tell me more

Josh and Kacie said...

What a fun trip!!

Wren said...

Jenn~ I can't believe I found your blog!!! It's like the Kevin Bacon game...each blog of a friend leads to another! I just started this blog thing recently and it is addictive! Loved reading aboiut you and Eugene! Keep in touch! ~Love, Wren

Christie said...

I love the new pictures. I want to hear more about the trip and see MORE pictures!

In Definition said...

Jennifer! I'm a blog stalker too. Glad you found me:) I've been wondering about you...i think your parents are actually in Louisville???

Laura Dawkins

Brad, Steph and Wes said...

hello there! as always I like to check in and read about your globe-trotting ;) what was the reality show?