Eugene has the camera in Austin today. (I really do seem full of excuses these days...I assure you they are legit) He will be back tomorrow night and things are looking up for a blog post with actual trip pictures some time this week. My inbox looks no better but I'm kindof over it for the time being...whatever...they're not going anywhere. We went to Sardis, MS this weekend for a triathlon of which Eugene won his age group and placed 16th overall. We had a great time and met up with my family in Pickwick for the rest of the weekend. We came home last night and Eugene turned right back around and left...our summer is shaping up to be quite busy but I'm gonna try my darndest to keep up the blog. Also, a LARGE piece of news...there are talks of my debut on the triathlon front...don't get crazy people...it will be a relay...fo sho!
And NO Renee we did move to Colorado and forget to tell you...I promise!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Jennifer! so great to hear from you! How are you guys doing?! are yall in Jackson?? so glad you have a blog...I will have to add you to my blogging friends! :) hope all is well..let me hear how you are when you have the chance!
Post a Comment