Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The magic hour

This is my absolute most favorite time of year. The days are longer and there is the introduction of the magic hour. From about 530-7 when the breeze is blowing and the sun is setting. Add a patio, a cold drink, some snacks, a few friends or just a great husband...magic!

3 comments:

Laurin said...

I could not agree with your more, Jennifer! Love this time of year and just the time change. Yay.

Lee said...

love it, too. that way i can squeeze in a run and it's not even dark yet!

Courtney said...

Hi Jennifer!

I absolutely loved learning more about you and thanks so so much for participating. This has been the most fun blog post ever!

Congrats on your 1st Triathlete - how amazing. My husband was a professional highjumper, so he's always into activities and new sports. I try my hardest to keep up, but I haven't branched into the "running" part. Best of luck to you and let us know how it goes!