Two months...I haven't posted a dern thing in two months...mainly because there's not much to report. Which I am of the school of thought that "no news is good news" and that's the case here. Things are great at our house...a little boring but great! We've enjoyed some relaxing weekends together and just some time with not much on the radar. Eugene has worked a good bit so that lends itself to not doing much else but it's been nice.
My sister got engaged last week and will be getting married August 1st. We're going to Memphis this weekend to dress shop (I'll dress shop...Eugene will play). We're all so excited and are looking forward to expanding the family again!
That's about it from here...we have some trips coming up so hopefully the blog will get exciting again...that is if everyone hasn't given up on me!
Monday, March 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment