see.... he came up to the pulpit the day after the race all dressed in his suit - but I had just seen him in spandex. You girls know how i feel about spandex. I just feel like they all need to put some shorts over those things.
Hey, the place that we went in Cabo is called Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach. I am glad you liked it. I am going to add yalls site to our links. I forgot last time!
4 comments:
Okay, I finally have a visual of what Renee has been talking about. Thanks Jennifer :)
wow. that is all i have to say =)
see.... he came up to the pulpit the day after the race all dressed in his suit - but I had just seen him in spandex. You girls know how i feel about spandex. I just feel like they all need to put some shorts over those things.
Hey, the place that we went in Cabo is called Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach. I am glad you liked it. I am going to add yalls site to our links. I forgot last time!
Post a Comment