Monday, September 24, 2007

I've been moved...

I have been reading the story of the Farleys (connorbootheandgirls.blogspot.com) for a few months. I found their blog through Whitney Akin's and have been amazed by their faith and their constant unwavering devotion to our Father. Their little girl was diagnosed with Trisomy 18 and was born on September 18. She is still alive but it seems that it will only be days maybe even moments until she goes home to be with our Father. Read their blog if you get a chance...it will move you! Keep them in your prayers...I cannot possibly imagine what they are going through and to go through it with such grace and transparency is amazing to me.

4 comments:

Laurin said...

I've been reading too! Words cannot even begin to express how their journey of faith has absolutely astounded me. And, it's been amazing to see people all over the country post comments of prayer. Amazing!

Stacey said...

I have sat so many times in the last few weeks weeping and praying for the Farleys! Isn't it amazing what God is doing through Copeland?

Whitney Akin said...

So glad you saw their story. They are so dear and I know they covet your prayers and the prayers of your friends. Thank you for being so thoughtful.
Much love.

P.S. What's the latest with Colorado?

Anonymous said...

Yes, I too have spent many hours reading their post and weeping. It puts everything in perspective. It is amazing how strong they are and how so many people were touched by that precious little girl. Wow is all I can say!