Monday, December 17, 2007

Two years ago today....


I married the love of my life! God has blessed me beyond measure with a man whose passion for Him challenges me everyday and his love for me amazes me! I love you Baby...looking forward to 100 more!

6 comments:

Laurin said...

What a beautiful picture...as well as a beautiful wedding two years ago. Very happy anniversary!

jeremy, adelle, and ella said...

can't believe it's been 2 years! that was such a wonderful wedding weekend! i am so glad we were able to be a part of it!! marriage really is the best relationship ever!

Christie said...

Happy Anniversiary! That picture is beautiful! And I love your Christmas card! Merry Christmas!

Renee Guest said...

what a gorgeous picture!!!!!!!! Happy Anniversary you two!!!

Amanda Lovato said...

I LOVE this picture! Being married is the BEST!!! You are a wonderful couple. Looking forward to having you guys out here!

Brad, Steph and Wes said...

that's right - i still haven't seen your photos! :) now i really want to!