This is Dick and Ricky Hoyt. They have done 29 or 30 Boston marathons and countless triathlons and Ironmans together. Dick pushes Ricky in every race he does...amazing!
We met Lance...need I say more?
Go Sox!
The finish line...hours later...still a great sight!
3 comments:
UN-STINKING-BELIEVABLE!!!! Lance and that guy in the wheel chair! How awesome is that!??!! I saw a video of him and I cried all the way through it!! GO EUGENE!!!!
I was so excited to see the father son team.... i have seen them featured on TV before.....
and then Lance!!!!!! Holy Moly.
I was thinking i was going to come to your blog ( that you haven't been updating and find the same ole same ole.... No new posts from Jen. Then I found the best posts EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was about to go on O'Donell blog strike... but i'm back!
AWESOME!!!!! i have also seen a tv thing on the father son team! how very cool! what a great dad.
and LANCE. oh my. how awesome is that!
i KNOW eugene was fired up!!!!!
so very cool
Post a Comment