Thursday, July 31, 2008

New York state of mind

We head to New York City in the morning and I. CAN'T. WAIT! It's one of my favorite places on earth and it never NEVER gets old, there is always something new to go see or do and I love it! Eugene has to be there for work on Monday so we are going tomorrow for the weekend and staying with some friends we met in Vancouver. I may make fun of my husband's ability to make friends with a rock but these are the times it pays off :) We are going to a Yankee's game, our first and one of the last in the stadium. THEN we are doing the Sex and the City tour. Let me say...I DESPISE touristy things...hate them. I usually think they are cheesy and a waste of time and money and get bored...etc. However, this one may just be the exception. It was Eugene's idea and he bought the tickets before I could object because he thinks I will really like it and I think he might be right! I'll report...See you on the flip side...Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

Christie said...

I'm so jealous!!! Take lots of pictures!!!

Brad, Steph and Wes said...

what a FUN trip :) yay! i can't wait to read about it and see what you see on the tour :) that was very thoughtful of him ;)