Sunday, August 10, 2008

Going private...

Hey! For a short time (we don't plan on forever) we are going to be making our blog private so please leave me a comment or email me (jodonnell408@gmail.com) and let me know if you would like an invitation. I, of course, have to figure out how to do it first but will be doing so in the next week or so. I've got pictures to post and there will be updates coming soon. But in the meantime...email me so we can continue to entertain you :)

9 comments:

embc said...

hey jennifer! i definitely want to be on your list!

The Stansells said...

Hey! Add me too. I enjoy reading about your adventures:) -Larissa

stacy seago said...

hello....of course I want to see what the newlywed DINKS are up to !
love ya'll.

stacy

Stacey said...

Add us to the list, Jenn!
Stacey

Lee said...

hey jennifer! would love to continue keeping up with your blog.

The Dowdles said...

um...of course! =)

Whitney Akin said...

put me on your list, please.

Renee Guest said...

ummmmm.... hello.... i don't get to EVER see your cute face anymore so you better be letting me into your blog life!

The Segrest Family said...

yes! add me! add me!